Air France is the national flag carrier of France. With its headquarters located at Charles de Gaulle Airport, Tremblay-en-France, it came to light in 2004. Currently, it is offering passenger flight services to numerous domestic and international routes through its advanced fleet of Airbus, Boeing, and other planes/aircraft. Every year millions of passengers choose Air France for their travel. To address the queries and provide solutions to them, there are 86000+ employees across the world. They are also present at the Air France Chicago Office in Illinois. You can go there and find adequate answers to your questions.
Air France Chicago Office Address
Air France and its customer care services are recognized as the best in the world. Be it queries related to flight booking, flight status, or details about delayed flights, they are capable of offering the best. In Chicago, you can visit the city office of this air operator to explore more about its services.
Address: 5600 Mannheim Rd, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
Air France Chicago Airport Address
When you come across some last-minute queries and doubts, you can directly head to the airport office of Air France. Its team in Chicago has amazing professionals for your assistance. You can ask them anything related to your travel and they will provide the necessary solutions. So, you are no longer required to ruin your journey because of the travel day’s doubts. You can connect with the Air France team available at the airport and assistance will be assured.
Location: Chicago O’Hare International Airport,
10000 W O’Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666, United States
Airport Phone Number: +1 800-832-6352
Air France Chicago Office Contact Number/Reservation Phone Number
You may not always go to the sales, ticketing, or airport office to find solutions for your doubts and questions. Keeping this common thing in mind, Air France has alternative modes to connect you with its customer support team. You can dial the phone number as well as write your queries to its official mail ID. Irrespective of the mode, you are advised to check the working hours beforehand.
Tel :+1 773-686-8100
Working hours: (Mon-Fri 10 to 12 hrs and 14 to 16 hrs)
Official website of Air France: https://wwws.airfrance.in/
Air France Online Check-in: https://wwws.airfrance.fr/en/check-in
Note: Online check-in for Air France flights begins 30 hours prior to departure.
Air France Flight Status, Click here: https://wwws.airfrance.us/flight-status
For Flight Schedule: https://wwws.airfrance.us/information
Air France Baggage Services Info
Whether you want to file a complaint about your lost baggage or inquire about the baggage services offered by Air France, there is a phone number available for it. You can dial the number and the airline’s representative will help you with every query.
Air France Baggage Services Phone Numbers:- (800) 237-2747
Inquiries For baggage: Click Here
Baggage lost and found: Click Here
Air France Baggage Allowance
By knowing the baggage policy of Air France in advance, you will be able to avoid additional charges. In addition, you will get an idea about what to pack for carry-on and checked baggage. Moreover, you can know how much to pack to keep the charges within your budget.
|View Delta Airlines Hand||Cabin baggage||Excess baggage charges|
|Checked baggage||Overweight baggage charges||Oversize baggage charges|
Attractions of Chicago :
Air France provides a variety of planes and aircraft.
The success of an airline greatly depends on its fleet. It is because if the fleet is loaded with high-tech and highly secured planes, then they will be able to carry a huge number of passengers in the safest manner possible. When it is about Air France, it has the best fleet containing comfortable, safe, and advanced Airbus as well as Boeing planes. Due to these, the airline carries a record number of people every year.
Total fleet: 236
- Airbus A318-100
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A321-100
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A380-800
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 777F
The following queries are handled by the Air France Chicago office in Illinois:
Connecting with the customer support of Air France is the best way to get professional support for your doubts. When it comes to Chicago, this air operator has a team of highly skilled professionals here. They can resolve any query including the ones on booking, cancellation, refunds, visas, baggage, check-in, etc.
|Flight Ticket Booking||Ok to Board||Flight Ticket Cancellation|
|Airport Lounges||Visa Services||Baggage Allowance, Online Check-in|
|Airport Transfers||Meet and Greet||Duty-Free Allowance|
|Immigration Services||Business Class||In-Flight Meals|
|Missing Luggage||Airport Lounges||Flight/Visa Info|
|Miles||Economy Class||Delayed Flights|
|Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment||Airport Wifi|
|Valet Parking||Visa on Arrival||Flight Wifi|
Facilities Given by Air France Chicago Office in IL
Air France is one of the carriers that is acknowledged for its reputed customer services. To provide the best travel experience to its passengers, it has numerous skilled professionals. Some of them can be reached at the Air France office in Chicago, Illinois. Whether you want to book your tickets or need cargo service-related details, they can resolve everything to your satisfaction.
Booking Your Tickets
Booking tickets with Air France is very easy. You can use the mobile app or official website to book tickets digitally. In case you are unable to utilize these modes, you can reserve the tickets by going to the Air France Chicago Airport Office. The team members of this carrier will ask you for some details such as passenger name, travel date, destinations, and so on to find the best route. Then they will book the same for you.
Cancel Your Bookings
Predicting any emergency is nearly impossible at times. When you have a scheduled flight, many times things can become quite difficult to manage. But you do not have to take stress when you have chosen Air France. This air operator is considered a passenger-friendly option in the industry. Hence, it will ask you to provide it with detailed information about the event that forces you to cancel the tickets. In some cases, such as serious illness or untimely demise of the ticketed passenger or his close family member, the airline may ask to provide the relevant documents too. Once its executive validates everything, the airline will cancel the flight as well as initiate the refund.
Rescheduling Your Trip
When things do not go as planned, you can rebook your tickets with Air France instead of canceling. By doing so, you will not only be able to save the cancellation charges but also book tickets without any stress. You just need to get in touch with the professional team of Air France. It will listen to all your needs and provide you with detailed information about the next suitable schedule. Once you decide on a new one, it will rebook the ticket accordingly. Please note that you can change the travel destinations, dates, times, and days as well.
You may or may not know that every visa type comes with a different set of requirements in terms of documents. Be it a study, tourist, spouse, work, or Schengen visa, you must avail of the professional services to avoid any mistakes while submitting the documents. For this, you can count on Air France and its expert team of visa officers. They are professional and knowledgeable to help you understand every requirement related to your precise visa. To get immediate support, you can go to the Air France Chicago Office in IL, USA.
Knowing when and how to check in for an upcoming journey is one of the most crucial aspects of air travel. When you are flying with Air France, you should know that it offers different check-in options, i.e., online and offline. To save your precious time and avoid long check-in queues, you can opt for web check-in. If you have a flight within 24-48 hours, then offline check-in can be availed of. However, you are advised to check the timings for both the check-in options to keep unnecessary delays and hassles at bay.
To make the journey of customers as easy as possible, Air France offers different baggage rules. These are according to the travel class and the chosen destinations. By going through the same, you can have a clearer idea regarding what is allowed and what is prohibited both as carry-on and checked baggage. Additionally, you will also get to know about the maximum weight and size limits decided by the airline. This will help to avoid additional charges that may be applied on excess, oversized, and overweight bags.
Covering numerous routes across the globe, the cargo facilities offered by Air France are the best way to ship fragile, excess, and oversized/overweight items. The best thing about these freight facilities is that the airline uses highly advanced cargo aircraft. Thus, it can ensure the maximum safety of your possessions throughout the transition. To inquire about the cargo policy, charges, documentation, and other things, you can dial the Air France Chicago Office phone number right away.
To get assistance from professionals, you can either go to or dial the Air France Chicago office address or phone number. Alternatively, you can leave a remark below. To get your queries expertly answered, this will be helpful. Help Air France Chicago Office in Illinois improve its services by giving a star rating. Hit the stars below to add your rating.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Air France Chicago Office
A lot of common queries can easily be resolved by reading the frequently asked questions posted by other passengers. Whether you need details about the coronavirus policy, baggage facility, or the contact numbers of Air France, you can find answers to almost everything in its FAQs section. So, before you do anything or connect with customer care, you are advised to check this section at least once.
A: Traveling with Air France is safe even during COVID-19. It is because this air operator is following every rule and regulation along with the safety measures decided by the aviation authorities/the government. For instance, wearing a face mask, maintaining social distance, utilizing contactless communications, following sanitization rules, and submitting a negative RT-PCR test report are some essentials of its COVID-19 policy.
A: Yes, boarding passes are mandatory to board the plane no matter how you did the check-in. You must print your boarding passes and keep some copies of them with you as you may need them later on.
A: In an instance wherein you do not check in, your boarding will be denied by the Air France authorities. In case of a “no-show”, you will also lose the value of your ticket.
A: For the customers calling to or from the United States (Chicago), there is a dedicated phone line. They can dial 1-800-237-2747 to use this. Or, simply go to the Chicago office of Air France to get in touch with its aviation executives for their queries and in-person assistance.
A: Air France has its airport office at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. You can go there and get solutions for your queries. Otherwise, you may also call this office for help.
Air France Other Office Locations
- Air France Office in Tehran, Iran
- Air France Vancouver office in Canada
- Air France Office in Sandton, South Africa
- Air France Shanghai office in China
- Air France Moscow office in Russia
- Air France Mauritius office
- Air France Miami office in Florida
- Air France Madrid office in Spain
- Air France Prague Airport office in Czech Republic
- Air France Denver Airport office in Colorado
- Air France Ottawa office in Canada
- Air France Detroit Airport office in Michigan
- Air France office in San Francisco, California
- Air France Edinburgh Airport office in Scotland
- Air France Bahrain Office
- Air France office in Conakry, Guinea
- Air France Casablanca Airport office in Morocco
- Air France Logan Airport office in Australia
- Air France Liberia office
- Air France Office in Jalandhar, Punjab
- Air France Atlanta office in Georgia
- Air France Gurgaon Office in India
- Air France Office in Abuja, Nigeria
- Air France Armenia office
- Air France Dallas Office in Texas
- Air France Jakarta office in Indonesia
- Air France Bogota office in Colombia
- Air France office in Athens, Greece
- Air France Houston Office in Texas
- Air France Seattle office in Washington
- Air France Naples Airport office in Italy
- Air France Dublin Airport office in Ireland
- Air France office in Manhattan, New York
- Air France Delhi Office in India
- Air France Boston office in Massachusetts
- Air France Cairo office in Egypt
- Air France Brisbane Office in Australia
- Air France Geneva Airport office in Switzerland
- Air France Office in Brussels, Belgium
- Air France Luanda Office in Angola
- Air France Riyadh office in Saudi Arabia
- Air France Amman Office in Jordan
- Air France Milan Office in Italy
- Air France Rabat office in Morocco
- Air France Guangzhou Office in China
- Air France Havana office in Cuba
- Air France Singapore office
- Air France Doha office in Qatar
- Air France Office in Panama
- Air France Toronto office in Canada
- Air France Zurich Airport office in Switzerland
- Air France Manchester Office in UK
- Air France Lisbon office in Portugal
- Air France Office in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Air France Hyderabad office in Telangana
- Air France Harare Office in Zimbabwe
- Air France San Diego Office in California
- Air France Dakar Office in Senegal
- Air France Warsaw Office in Poland
- Air France Oman Office
- Air France Office in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Air France Kuala Lumpur Office in Malaysia
- Air France Jerusalem Office in Israel
- Air France Rome office in Italy
- Air France Douala office in Cameroon
- Air France Belgrade Office in Serbia
- Air France Bamako office in Mali
- Air France Office in Sydney, Australia
- Air France Dubai Office in UAE
- Air France Jeddah office in Saudi Arabia
- Air France Washington DC office in US
- Air France Bulgaria Office
- Air France Israel office
- Air France Minneapolis Airport office in Minnesota
- Air France Nairobi office in Kenya
- Air France Lima office in Peru
- Air France Beirut office in Lebanon
- Air France Beijing office in China
- Air France Budapest office in Hungary
- Air France Office in Chandigarh, India
- Air France Barcelona Airport office in Spain
- Air France Munich Airport office in Germany
- Air France Cape Town Office in South Africa
- Air France Male Office in Maldives
- Air France Cancun Office in Mexico
- Air France Hanoi Office in Vietnam
- Air France Montreal office in Canada
- Air France Incheon Airport office in South Korea
- Air France Alexandria Office in Egypt
- Air France Vienna Office in Austria
- Air France Chennai office in Tamil Nadu
- Air France Berlin Office in Germany
- Air France Istanbul Office in Turkey
- Air France Zagreb office in Croatia
- Air France Bangalore office in Karnataka
- Air France Nuremberg Airport office in Germany
- Air France Tbilisi Office in Georgia
- Air France Hong Kong office
- Air France office in Lagos, Nigeria
- Air France Kinshasa Office in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Air France Philadelphia Airport office in Pennsylvania
- Air France Office in Seychelles
- Air France Tunis Office
- Air France Bucharest Office in Romania
- Air France Kiev Office in Ukraine
- Air France office in Paris
- Air France Frankfurt office in Germany
- Air France Malta Office
- Air France Jordan office
- Air France Office in Stockholm, Sweden
- Air France London office in England
- Air France Mumbai Office in India
- Air France Bristol Airport Office in England
- Air France Ho Chi Minh Office in Vietnam