Avianca is one of the oldest airlines since it was founded in 1919. This air carrier started its operations in 1940. It is based in Colombia. This company serves as the national airline of this country. In 2012, it joined the Star Alliance formally. The company has its registered office in Barranquilla. From there, the air carrier executes its operations. The employees at the Avianca Miami Office in Florida are also known for their expertise. You can rely on them to find answers to a variety of questions as they are trustworthy. Aside from this, the airline is a great choice when you need to go to various places.
To visit many destinations, Avianca has operated a number of aircraft since its functioning. A significant portion of its fleet is of Airbus models. Some of these are Airbus A319-100 and Airbus A320-200. With these, other vehicles of Boeing, Embraer, etc., are also available. This company updates its fleet as per the needs of its customers. Along with this, it provides flyers with more and better options. On some of its planes, personal TVs with movies, shows, music, and flight maps are provided. To access the same on personal devices, customers can download its entertainment application. Power plugs for charging the phones are observed. The Wi-Fi facility is remarkable as well on some of its airplanes.
With its excellent fleet, Avianca provides flights to its passengers domestically and internationally too. It is the main foreign airline by passenger volume. This company travels to around 62 locations, including the USA, France, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. The most comprehensive network of locations in Latin America is operated by this airline and its affiliates. Also, Barranquilla, Miami, and San Jose are the main cities it serves. Along with passenger services, cargo is remarkable with it. In different locations, this service is available. Complete safety and prompt delivery of various items are notable too.
Different services and programs are available with Avianca. LifeMiles is one frequent flyer program. This program is intended to reward devoted customers in their travel. Apart from this, services like extra baggage allowance and different check-in options are available with this company. While using these services, some customers may have doubts. These can relate to the timing of the check-in procedure. Or, they may not be aware of the exact limit of baggage to carry while traveling. Along with these, other doubts may also arise. These include the actual gate number for entrance, documents to carry while traveling, etc.
To make use of this air operator’s facilities or fix any concerns, the officials can be contacted. They are available through various mediums. The first option is to communicate with them via an accessible phone number. Another choice is to go to the airport in person and get the issue addressed. Or else, you can always visit the website for more information. Avianca never misses the chance to provide its guests with comfort while flying and on board too.
The critical aircraft, Avianca, was laid out in 1919. It is included among the most seasoned aircrafts on the planet. This aircraft is addressed by in excess of 19000 representatives. These experts are likewise accessible at the Avianca Miami Office in Florida, USA. The representatives are outfitted with the necessary devices, information, and aptitude to help flyers. Flying chiefs of Avianca have the capacity to satisfy the voyagers regarding flight appointments, organization, and related angles. To this end 6.9 million flyers were effectively conveyed by this aircraft last year in 2021. With around 100 airplanes in its armada, the carrier is fit for serving a wide organization of courses.
Avianca Miami Office Address
The agents located at the office in Miami are available to provide a comfortable travel experience to their customers. You can get in touch with them through their address when you have any doubts related to any services. They are qualified and experienced to settle your doubts with the best solutions.
8333 N.W. 53nd Terrace Suite 100 Miami,
FL 33166, United States
Avianca Airlines Miami Airport Address
Flyers traveling through Avianca, at times, may experience some issues. These may be related to reservations, add-on services, baggage, etc. The staff members working at the airport based in Miami are available to solve them. Knowing its address will help you get there faster. You can communicate with them by calling their official phone number as well.
Miami International Airport,
2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33142, United States
Airport Phone Number: +1 305-876-7000
Avianca Miami Office Phone Number/Reservation Contact Number
When a flyer requires additional assistance with a plane ticket reservation or has a specific facility need, she/he can head to the Miami Office of this airline. The agents of Aviance are present here. They will assist you with these issues. You can contact them at any time as they are working 24/7. Or, you can discuss your concern via email service.
Phone No. :1 (800) 284-2622
Working hours: 24 hours a day, Monday through Sunday.
Official website of Avianca Airlines: https://www.avianca.com/
Online Check-in Avianca Airlines: https://www.avianca.com/us/en/your-booking/check-in/
Note: Please keep in mind that you can check in online up to 45 minutes before your departure (90 minutes for international).
Flight Status Avianca Airlines, Click here: https://www.avianca.com/us/en/your-booking/flight-status/
Information about Avianca Airlines’ Baggage Services
Travelers can learn about the items that they are allowed to bring on their flights with Avianca to other countries. This information can be availed from this airline’s professionals on the call. They can provide details on these and other available services too related to baggage. Or, you can visit the website for more help.
Avianca Airlines Baggage Services Phone Numbers:- (1-800-284-2622)
Inquiries For baggage: Avianca Airlines baggage inquiries
Baggage lost and found: Baggage lost and found – Avianca Airlines
Avianca Airlines Baggage Allowance
For all destinations, baggage allowance may vary. It is advisable to know the exact limit of checked, overweight, excess, and other bags. You can receive this information by visiting the Avianca website. Or, you can interact with one of its experts to access the weight and size details.
|View Airlines Hand||Cabin baggage||Excess baggage charges|
|Checked baggage||Overweight baggage charges||Oversize baggage charges|
Nearby airports include:
Nearby cities include:
List Of All Avianca Airlines Office
Avianca Airlines provides a variety of planes and aircraft.
Mostly, the Avianca fleets are of narrow bodies and single aisles. Wide-body planes are available too. In these kinds of aircraft, one can expect good food and drink options. Comfortable seats are available. These airplanes have innovative technology to give customers a better flying experience.
Total fleet: 173
- Embraer 190
- Cessna 208
- ATR 42
- ATR 72-600
- Airbus A318-100
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A319neo
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A330-200
- Airbus A350-900
Customer Care at Avianca Office in Miami, Florida handles the following inquiries:
Avianca visitors can come to the office based in Miami, Florida for getting assistance with in-flight entertainment, visa on arrival, missing luggage, etc. Here, the customer assistance representatives will direct you. They are qualified enough to answer a variety of inquiries.
|Flight Ticket Booking||Ok to Board||Flight Ticket Cancellation|
|Airport Lounges||Visa Services||Baggage Allowance, Online Check-in|
|Airport Transfers||Meet and Greet||Duty-Free Allowance|
|Immigration Services||Business Class||In-Flight Meals|
|Missing Luggage||Airport Lounges||Flight/Visa Info|
|Miles||Economy Class||Delayed Flights|
|Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment||Airport Wifi|
|Valet Parking||Visa on Arrival||Flight Wifi|
Facilities Offered at Avianca Miami Office in Florida, USA
The officials are present at the airport and on the call so that both individuals/groups can more easily use a variety of services from this airline. To talk with them about these facilities, you can use the Avianca Airlines Miami phone number. The phone line is available 24/7. The officials are trained to guide you with all the details.
Reserving Your Tickets
There are various methods available for flight booking. A flyer can choose the finest deal for reservation through the air operator’s website. Along with this, its professionals are accessible all day at the Avianca Airlines Miami Airport Office to serve flyers with the best reservation options.
Visitors can cancel their flights with this air provider without any charge. In order to do it, the complete guidelines must be known. You can speak with the team members to learn these guidelines. Or, head to the website to obtain these on your own.
When you need assistance with flight management, Avianca employees are accessible at the airport and on the call too. They can help you in changing your class, date, and time of your reservation. Along with this, you can change your travel location. Try to reach them immediately so that you can use this amenity and prevent any inconveniences.
In order to travel internationally, some passengers may need visas. This air carrier will inform you of the documentation you will require while applying for a visa. For this purpose, try to get in touch with them quickly to acquire this information in advance. Along with this, you can ask about the necessary vaccines for visas and other permits to enter your preferred location.
Travelers of Avianca can check in for their flights online. Or, they can do so at the airport. Both methods are reliable and easily approachable. The timing of these methods may vary. To learn about the timing, it is suggested to talk once with its staff members.
Book Baggage Allowance
Most passengers may want to bring many items while traveling. Concerning this, they can book more baggage allowance than the standard limit. By scheduling it beforehand, they can save time. This is possible by locating the website. Or else, the airline agents will help you in booking on your behalf.
The representatives present at the Avianca Miami Office in Florida can be contacted when you have any questions regarding the cargo services. They will guide you about the permitted items for transportation. Along with this, you can ask about the cargo shipments, claims, or any other matter relating to this facility.
The Avianca Miami Office in Florida address or telephone number can be utilized to reach out to this air administrator. Furthermore, beneath is the space to leave your remarks and get valuable reactions.
Tell how subjective the administrations presented by Avianca Miami Office in Florida, USA, were during your last excursion. Give the star rating here to show your satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Question – Avianca Miami Office
At the Miami Airport, this air provider uses Terminal S – South.
Customers’ flights can take off from El Dorado International Airport’s Terminal 1.
This air operator may gradually change from a full-service airline to a low-cost carrier by adding new features.
Avianca Airline Other Locations
- Avianca Houston office in Texas
- Avianca Office in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Avianca Cali Office in Colombia
- Avianca Armenia Office in Colombia
- Avianca Kennedy airport in Minnesota, USA
- Avianca office in Washington DC, US
- Avianca Airlines Valledupar Office in Colombia
- Avianca Curridabat Office in Costa Rica
- Avianca Cucuta Office in Colombia
- Avianca Airlines Mexico Office
- Avianca San Pedro Sula Office in Honduras
- Avianca Santa Cruz De La Sierra Office in Bolivia
- Avianca Juliaca Office in Peru
- Avianca London office in England
- Avianca Tokyo Office in Japan
- Avianca Buenos Aires Office in Argentina
- Avianca Milan Office in Italy
- Avianca Palmira Office in Colombia
- Avianca Amsterdam Office in Netherlands
- Avianca Airline Curacao office
- Avianca Neiva Office in Colombia
- Avianca Chicago Office in Illinois
- Avianca Coca Office in Ecuador
- Avianca La Paz Office in Bolivia
- Avianca Airlines Ubate Office in Colombia
- Avianca Newark airport in New Jersey
- Avianca Chia Office in Colombia
- Avianca Airlines Villavicencio Office in Colombia
- Avianca Pasto Office in Colombia
- Avianca Office in Santiago, Chile
- Avianca Rio De Janeiro Office in Brazil
- Avianca Bucaramanga Office in Colombia
- Avianca Brussels Office in Belgium
- Avianca Zurich Office in Switzerland
- Avianca Philadelphia Office in Pennsylvania
- Avianca Cusco Office in Peru
- Avianca office in Bogota, Colombia
- Avianca Cartagena Office in Colombia
- Avianca Montevideo Office in Uruguay
- Avianca Airlines Popayan Office in Colombia
- Avianca Ibague Office in Colombia
- Avianca Caracas Office in Venezuela
- Avianca Los Angeles office in California
- Avianca Quito Office in Ecuador
- Avianca Munich Airport Office in Germany
- Avianca Barcelona Office in Spain
- Avianca office in Doral, Florida
- Avianca Santa Marta Office in Colombia
- Avianca Piura Office in Peru
- Avianca Rohrmoser Office in Costa Rica
- Avianca Barranquilla Office in Colombia
- Avianca Guayaquil Office in Ecuador
- Avianca Office in Maryland
- Avianca Office in Orlando, Florida
- Avianca Tulua Office in Colombia
- Avianca El Salvador office in America
- Avianca Baltra Office in Ecuador
- Avianca Barrancabermeja Office in Colombia
- Avianca Boston Office in Massachusetts
- Avianca Asuncion Office in Paraguay
- Avianca Office in Salinas, Ecuador
- Avianca San Francisco office in California
- Avianca Airlines Tumaco Office in Colombia
- Avianca Airlines Pereira Office in Colombia
- Avianca Madrid Airport Office in Spain
- Avianca Office in Belize
- Avianca Florencia Office in Colombia
- Avianca Riohacha Office in Colombia
- Avianca Office in Panama City
- Avianca Manhattan office in New York
- Avianca Manta Office in Ecuador
- Avianca Toronto office in Canada
- Avianca Manizales Office in Colombia
- Avianca office in Medellin, Colombia
- Avianca Arequipa Office in Peru
- Avianca Managua Office in Nicaragua
- Avianca Orlando airport in Florida
- Avianca Ghana office
- Avianca Airlines Guatemala Office
- Avianca Office in Lima, Peru
- Avianca Tel Aviv Office in Israel
- Avianca Office in Coral Gables, Florida
- Avianca Porto Alegre Airport Office in Brazil
- Avianca Miami Office in USA
- Avianca San Andres Office in Colombia
- Avianca Aruba office in Netherlands
- Avianca Monteria Office in Colombia
- Avianca Sales Havana in Cuba
- Avianca Santo Domingo Office in Republic Dominican