Delta Airlines is one of the oldest air carriers. By passenger traffic and fleet size, it is among the largest airlines in the globe. It is also a legacy operator and one of the major American carriers. Atlanta, Georgia serves as the home base of this air provider. It joined the SkyTeam airline alliance as one of its founding members. This air provider operates numerous workplaces all over the world. The Delta Airlines Office in NYC, New York is one of them. This body contains dedicated employees with the necessary skills to guarantee an efficient set of flight administration. Additionally, it has a team that is dedicated solely to managing travelers.
With this airline, numerous facilities and programs are available. The airport lounges operated by this company are branded as Delta Sky Club. The frequent flyer program called SkyMiles is available. A program called SkyBonus is provided too. With this program, small and medium-sized businesses can accrue points for free travel, accommodation, and other benefits. For other customers, services such as check-in, visas on arrival, and more are available. Along with these, cargo facilities are given. Animals like small dogs, cats, and others are allowed. Apart from these, other possessions are permitted for transportation. This company provides safe and prompt delivery based on the types of goods.
Customers of Delta Airlines may have some doubts about various services. They may ask about coronavirus safety precautions before traveling. The deals and offers for reservations may be unclear. While applying for a visa, some flyers may be concerned regarding the proper procedure. These issues can be settled easily by interacting with the team members of this company. To do so, there is a contact number available. For feedback, a form is provided on its website. Or, they can talk to the officials at the airport or visit this office.
Delta Airlines operates a fleet of more than 800 vehicles. With this, it is renowned as the second-largest airline fleet globally. Some of its airplanes are Airbus and Boeing. Currently, it operates the largest fleet of the Boeing 717, Airbus A330, Boeing 767, Boeing 757, and others. These aircraft contain different features. The seats are spacious and comfortable. On most of the seats, a movable reading light, folding work table, in-flight entertainment, and universal power connections are provided. Complimentary chef-curated meals, drinks, and amenity kits are available on some planes. Along with these, it boasts other features, including good legroom, adjustable leg rest, and fantastic seat pitch.
This airline tries to ensure that passengers reach their intended location more swiftly. For this purpose, together with its regional affiliates and subsidiaries, this air carrier provides approximately 5400 daily flights. These flights travel to 325 locations in 52 nations on six continents. Some of its flights operate from the United States to Dakar, Copenhagen, and Stockholm. In addition to this, the air carrier’s connection aims to fly to 211 locations in Canada, the Bahamas, and the United States. From these, 117 areas are serviced by various flag operators with Delta connections. To these and other destinations, one can fly pleasantly.
Delta Airlines NYC Office Address
Delta Airlines is one of the oldest air operators in the United States as well as the world. It is based in Atlanta, Georgia. Being an old player in this industry, it does everything possible from its end so that passengers can have the best journeys of their lives. Establishing strong and experienced customer support is one such step taken by the airline. There are so many representatives at the NYC office to assist travelers.
Address: Midtown Eastside Ticket Office
140 East 45th Street
New York, New York 10017
Delta Airlines NYC Airport Address
As a prestigious name in the aviation industry, Delta never ignores the convenience of its flyers. This air operator knows that even a minor query can ruin the whole journey. Therefore, it features a team of professionals available at airports globally. One such team works at NYC Airport to help flyers. Whether you want to learn more about flight status, baggage, check-in counters, or have boarding-related queries, they will answer everything.
Location: John F. Kennedy International Airport
Queens, NY 11430,
Airport Contact Number : +1 718-244-4444
Delta Airlines NYC Contact Numbers/Reservation Phone Number
When you are unable to find the best route or a suitable flight as per your budget and needs, you are advised to call on the reservation contact numbers of Delta Airlines. A team of professionals is there for a specific period in the day to help you with your queries. In addition to booking issues, they are capable of addressing several other concerns too. You can also mail your questions to Delta’s official email ID and get professional responses.
Mon-Fri: 9am – 4pm
Official website of Delta Airlines: https://www.delta.com/
Online Check-in with Delta Airlines:: www.delta.com/online-check-in
Check the status of your flight here: https://www.delta.com/flight-status/
Delta Airline Baggage Allowance
A small mistake in packing can lead to unnecessary delays and even additional expenses being encountered while checking in. To avoid these things, you are advised to go through the baggage policy. It can assist you in learning its rules and applicable luggage charges. By connecting with the customer care team of Delta Airlines, you can know the rules applied specifically on carry-on and checked items. Additionally, you will get familiar with the excess baggage allowance. In the case of oversized and overweight items as well, this policy will be useful.
|View Delta Airlines Hand||Cabin baggage||Excess baggage charges|
|Checked baggage||Overweight baggage charges||Oversize baggage charges|
Delta Airline Baggage Services Phone Numbers or Contact Information: 800-325-8224
Lost and Found :- https://www.delta.com/us/en/baggage/delayed-lost-damaged-baggage
Please call the TSA if any things are left at a TSA security checkpoint.
TSA phone number: 866-289-9673
TSA’s official website is tsa.gov.
Call 1-800-221-1212 for assistance with reservations (U.S.)
1-404-209-3434 for assistance with disabilities
Dial 711 if you have a hearing or speech impairment.
Reservations for travel outside of the United States: 1-800-241-4141
1-800-208-8601 for assistance in Spanish and reservations for travel outside the United States.
Working hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you in locating information or navigating our website.
Calling from the United States, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, or Canada
Regardless of whether you are in the United States or Canada, you do not have to be bothered about travel-related issues. You will get effective customer care services to resolve them. There are different numbers available to avail yourself of these. Depending on your location and query type, you can select a number and call on it. When you dial it, an executive will be assigned to you. Be it a vacation package, international travel, or frequent flyer program, he/she will specialize in resolving the concern.
1-888-750-3284 for Delta.com and Mobile Support
Reservations for domestic flights may be made by calling 1-800-221-1212.
Reservations for International Travel 1-800-241-4141
1-800-800-1504 for Delta Vacations Packages
Call 1-800-323-2323 to speak with a SkyMiles representative.
Delta Airline Customer Care For Complaints/Comments
Delta Airlines offers different modes to its passengers with the intention that they can get in touch with it. In addition to phone numbers, email IDs, and various offices all around the world, it also has a team available to address queries received through post. This team remains active in the NYC office 7 days a week but within a defined time frame only. You can share your complaints and comments at the customer care office address.
Delta Airlines, Inc.
Customer Care P.O Box 20980,
Timing:- 7am – 11pm ET7 days/week
Delta Airlines Refund Status Check
Cancellations can be done due to a number of reasons. After you do so, you can request refunds for an eligible ticket. To check the status of your refund request, you can either use the official website or call on the number dedicated to such queries. The executive you connect with will ask you for certain details. Once you provide her/him with the requested details, the executive will apply for or tell you about the current status of the refund.
Check Here:- https://www.delta.com/refunds/checkRefundsStatusAction.action
Tel :- 1-800-847-0578
Plane / Aircraft Types Offered by Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines has spent over 95 years in this industry to collect trust and reputation. To maintain both, it never leaves any space blank. Having a fleet of highly advanced aircraft/planes is one of the factors that help this carrier stand apart. The latest fleet of the operator includes the models of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, and Embraer. Each flight is loaded with the best safety features to ensure a happy and safe journey to each traveler.
- Airbus A220-100 (221)
- Airbus A220-300 (223)
- Airbus A319-100 (319)
- Airbus A320-200 (320)
- Airbus A321-200 (321) …
- Boeing 717-200 (717)
- Boeing 737-800 (738)
- Boeing 737-900ER (739)
- Boeing 757-200. …
- Bombardier CRJ-200.
- Bombardier CRJ-700.
- Bombardier CRJ-900.
- Embraer E-170.
- Embraer ERJ-175.
Customer Care at Delta Airlines NYC Office handles the following inquiries.
When you have doubts, you are more likely to make mistakes while booking, canceling, or doing other processes. Hence, it is thoughtful to connect with the professional customer care team of Delta Airlines. It is available in the NYC office. The executives of this office are skilled to help passengers in a way that they can plan and travel with a free mind.
|Flight Ticket Booking||Ok to Board||Flight Ticket Cancellation|
|Airport Lounges||Visa Services||Baggage Allowance, Online Check-in|
|Airport Transfers||Meet and Greet||Duty-Free Allowance|
|Immigration Services||Business Class||In-Flight Meals|
|Missing Luggage||Airport Lounges||Flight/Visa Info|
|Miles||Economy Class||Delayed Flights|
|Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment||Airport Wifi|
|Valet Parking||Visa on Arrival||Flight Wifi|
Facilities Offered at Delta Airlines NYC Office
Delta Airlines is one of the highly trusted air operators in the country. It is preferred by people all around the world due to some great reasons such as cost-effectiveness, wider route coverage, flexible policies, etc. The experienced customer support team, available 24/7, is yet another reason why people enjoy traveling with Delta. Assuming that you are in New York City, you will be provided with great support services. Therefore, come to the Delta Airlines Office in New York, USA to know why it is among the best carriers.
To provide customers with convenience, Delta has multiple modes for flight bookings. Customers can use the main website, as well as the mobile application, for online reservations. You can book offline by going to the airport, sales, or ticketing office. In case you need instant guidance, you can call the customer care of Delta in New York City. Then you can request the executive to find the best-suited route for you and book your flight.
Irrespective of whether you are sick, someone close to your family passed away, or a close one is critically ill, you can cancel your tickets without any stress. With reference to the flexible ticket cancellation policy of this airline, doing so is easy. To cancel your tickets, you can call the Delta Airlines New York phone number or visit the ticketing office close by. You are advised to provide the executive with valid reasons and supportive documents, if any, to cancel your tickets. When you are unable to do so, you can visit the airline’s website, and do it online.
Managing a booking seems a tricky task at times. But when you are a flyer of Delta Airlines, it is quite an easy process. As you decide to book the tickets online, you will need to sign up. By using these credentials, you can go to the “My Account” option to see everything in one place. Then you can easily manage and modify your bookings.
Provided that you do not want your visa application to be rejected, it is important to be aware of the necessary documentation. This can be according to your precise visa type and destination. Since each type of document has different rules, you are advised to go through the same beforehand. To connect with the visa experts, you can head to the Delta Airlines NYC Office. They will provide you with detailed information and help you fill the application too.
Facilities for Checking in
Delta is one of the airlines that offers various convenient check-in options. If you are tech-savvy, then you can do it online through the website or mobile app of this operator. In case you are not comfortable with online methods, you can check in offline. By visiting the Delta Airlines New York Airport Office check-in counter or self-kiosk tower, you can do so. However, you must ask the executives about the active duration of the online check-in window and the best time to reach the airport for the offline method.
Guidance for Baggage
To avoid additional charges applied on oversized/overweight or excess baggage, it is good to know the policy of Delta Air. By knowing the same, you will be able to know the size and weight limitations of carry-on and checked items. Additionally, you can collect details about the items that are allowed and restricted on the flight under the baggage policy.
The specialized transportation facilities of Delta Cargo provide passengers with reliable, safe, and year-round shipping. Whether you want to transport a massive painting or move your loving pet, you can do it with zero stress by opting for the freight facilities of this operator. For more details about the rules, policies, charges, routes covered, and other aspects, head to the office of Delta Airlines in NYC, USA.
The Delta Airlines NYC office address or phone number can assist you if you cannot get immediate help from the website. Or you can show your concern here in the comment box for a helpful response.
Please tell your experience by giving it some star ratings to let us know how pleased you were with Delta Airlines Office NYC facility.
Frequently Asked Questions – Delta Airlines New York Office
Even though you can always connect with the customer support of Delta Airlines, reading the frequently asked questions (FAQs) can fix a lot of common queries. They can help you know the COVID-19-related travel rules, queries associated with check-in, and so on. Hence, it is good to check the same before booking your tickets.
A: Face masks can be compulsory while traveling with Delta Airlines. They are applicable on all domestic, as well as international, routes. However, it is advised to check the specific face mask-related rules for your precise travel destination to avoid any issues on the travel day.
A: Even though you can show the boarding passes on your mobile phone, it is good to keep some hard copies of them with you. You should carry at least 2 copies of your boarding pass to make things simpler for the authorities.
A: The check-in timings completely depend on the travel route and cabin class chosen. But the check-in method also plays a huge role. For example, if you are checking in online, then you can do it 24 hours before the flight’s departure time via the mobile app or website. For offline check-in, you will need to confirm with the airline about the timings. They may vary from one location to another. When you have a membership in its loyalty program, then you will get priority check-in at the airport.
A: To seek assistance for your queries in relation to traveling with Delta Airlines, you can dial 800-221-1212. This phone number is available 24 hours in a day and 7 days within a week.
A: John F. Kennedy International Airport is the place meant for the flights of Delta Airlines in New York City. This is also the location where you can find the office of the airline.
Delta Airlines Other Office Locations
- Delta Airlines Richmond Airport office in Virginia
- Delta Air Lines Office in Hamilton, Bermuda
- Delta Airlines Istanbul Office in Turkey
- Delta Airlines Honduras office
- Delta Air Lines Office in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Delta Office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Delta Airlines Prague office in Czech Republic
- Delta Airlines Ontario Airport office in Canada
- Delta Airlines Tel Aviv Office in Israel
- Delta Air Lines Office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Delta Airlines Barcelona Airport office in Spain
- Delta Airlines Aruba office
- Delta Airlines Amsterdam Office in Netherlands
- Delta Airlines office in Winnipeg, Canada
- Delta Airlines Tampa Office in Florida
- Delta Airlines office in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Delta Airlines Egypt Office
- Delta Airlines Honolulu Office in Hawaii
- Delta Airline Kathmandu city office in Nepal
- Delta Airlines office in San Diego, California
- Delta Airlines Bogota office in Colombia
- Delta Airlines Dallas office in Texas
- Delta Air Lines Office in Mexico City, Mexico
- Delta Airlines office in Toledo, Ohio
- Delta Airline Ikeja Office in Nigeria
- Delta Air Lines Office in Zagreb, Croatia
- Delta Airlines Bellevue Office in Washington
- Delta Airlines Moscow Office in Russia
- Delta Airlines office in Panama
- Delta Airlines Kuwait office
- Delta Airlines Omaha Office in Nebraska
- Delta Airlines Raleigh Durham Airport office in North Carolina
- Delta Airlines London Office in England
- Delta Airlines Manchester office in England
- Delta Air Lines Office in Vientiane, Laos
- Delta Airlines Eagan office in Minnesota
- Delta Airlines Hyderabad Office in India
- Delta Airlines Dayton Airport office in Ohio
- Delta Airlines Phoenix office in Arizona
- Delta Airlines Kansas City Airport office
- Delta Airlines Delhi Office in India
- Delta Airlines Montreal Office in Canada
- Delta Airlines Kuala Lumpur office in Malaysia
- Delta Airlines Austin Airport office in Texas
- Delta Air Lines Office in Bucharest, Romania
- Delta Airlines office in Bloomington, Indiana
- Delta Airlines Havana office in Cuba
- Delta Airlines Buenos Aires Office in Argentina
- Delta Airlines Brazil office
- Delta Air Lines Office in Monrovia, Liberia
- Delta Airlines Ghana Office Contact in Africa
- Delta Airlines Pensacola Airport office in Florida
- Delta Air Lines Office in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Delta Airlines Office in Houston, Tx
- Delta Airlines office in Guatemala City
- Delta Air Lines Office in Beirut, Lebanon
- Delta Airlines Logan Airport Office
- Delta Air Lines Office in Port au Prince, Haiti
- Delta Airlines Dakar Office in Senegal
- Delta Airlines Office Athens, Greece
- Delta Airlines Anchorage office in Alaska
- Delta Airlines Office in Los Angeles, California
- Delta Air Lines Office in Accra, Ghana
- Delta Airlines Cincinnati Office in Ohio
- Delta Airlines office in Venezuela
- Delta Airlines Bermuda Office
- Delta Airlines Mumbai Office in India
- Delta Airlines Karachi office in Pakistan
- Delta Air Lines Office in Dar Es’ Salaam, Tanzania
- Delta Airlines Guyana office
- Delta Air Lines Office in Amman, Jordan
- Delta Air Lines Office in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Delta Air Lines Office in Beijing, China
- Delta Airlines Rome office in Italy
- Delta Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Delta Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Delta Airlines Antigua office
- Delta Airlines Toronto Office in Canada
- Delta Airlines office in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Delta Air Lines Office in Ramallah, Palestinian
- Delta Airlines Tulsa Airport office in Oklahoma
- Delta Airlines Seattle office in Washington
- Delta Airlines office in Orlando, Florida
- Delta Airlines Memphis Airport office in Tennessee
- Delta Air Lines Office in Quito, Ecuador
- Delta Airlines Chennai Office in India
- Delta Airlines Calgary office in Canada
- Delta Airlines Sarasota Airport office in Florida
- Delta Airlines San Jose Airport office in California
- Delta Airlines Riyadh office in Saudi Arabia
- Delta Air Lines Office in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Delta Airlines Chattanooga Airport office in Tennessee
- Delta Air Lines Office in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Delta Air Lines City Office in Guangzhou, China
- Delta Airlines Burbank Airport office in California
- Delta Airline Office in Lagos, Nigeria
- Delta Airlines Bangalore Office in India
- Delta Airlines Taipei office in Taiwan
- Delta Airlines San Francisco Office in California
- Delta Airlines Gurgaon office in Haryana
- Delta Airlines Lima office in Peru
- Delta Air Lines Office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Delta Airlines Tokyo office in Japan
- Delta Airlines Bangkok office in Thailand
- Delta Airlines Philippines Office
- Delta Airlines Asheville Airport office in North Carolina
- Delta Airlines Las Vegas office in Nevada
- Delta Airlines Office in Boston, MA
- Delta Airlines Ottawa office in Canada
- Delta Airlines Miami Office in Florida
- Delta Airlines Akron Airport office in Ohio
- Delta Air Lines Office in Cairo, Egypt
- Delta Airline Abuja office in Nigeria
- Delta Airlines Alpharetta office in Georgia
- Delta Airlines Dublin office in Ireland
- Delta Airlines Minneapolis Office in Minnesota
- Delta Air Lines Office in Cape Town, South Africa
- Delta Airlines Oakland Airport office in California
- Delta Airlines office in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Delta Office in Luanda, Angola
- Delta Airlines Dubai Office in UAE
- Delta Air Lines Office in Manama, Bahrain
- Delta Airlines Sydney Office in Australia
- Delta Airlines Johannesburg Office in South Africa
- Delta Airlines Pittsburgh Office in Pennsylvania
- Delta Airlines Costa Rica Office in America
- Delta Airlines Office Atlanta ,Georgia GA
- Delta Airlines Detroit office in Michigan
- Delta Airlines Belize Office in America
- Delta Airlines Paris Office in France
- Delta Airlines Office in Nairobi, Kenya
- Delta Airlines Guam office in Micronesia
- Delta Air Lines Office in Doha, Qatar
- Delta Airlines Buffalo office in New York State
- Delta Airlines Vancouver Office in Canada
- Delta Airlines Bangalore office in Karnataka
- Delta Airlines Manhattan office in New York
- Delta Airlines Kiev office in Ukraine
- Delta Air Lines Office in Santiago, Chile
- Delta Airlines office in Liberia
- Delta Airlines office in Vienna, Austria
- Delta Air Lines Office in Kampala, Uganda
- Delta Airlines Singapore Office
- Delta Airlines Brussels office in Belgium
- Delta Airlines Chile office
- Delta Airlines Shanghai Office in Japan
- Delta Air Lines Office in Auckland, New Zealand
- Delta Airlines Vietnam Office
- Delta Airlines Manila Office in Philippines
- Delta Airlines Columbus Airport office in Ohio
- Delta Airlines Augusta GA Office
- Delta Air Lines Office in Seoul, South Korea
- Delta Air Lines Office in Muscat, Oman
- Delta Airlines Bradley Airport office in Connecticut
- Delta Airlines Denver Airport office in Colorado
- Delta Airlines Savannah Airport office in Georgia
- Delta Airlines Madrid office in Spain
- Delta Airlines Sacramento Office in California