With a hub at the most popular Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Airlines is a leading national carrier in the country. This air operator has been named the best airline in the world. The customer care team plays a huge role in its popularity and success. There are more than 14000 employees comprising the team that sits at the Singapore Airlines Kathmandu office. Every member is trained well and completely committed to making its passengers’ travel experience as amazing as possible. Consequently, 3 million passengers fly via the efficient fleet of this airline. Notably, this fleet has been enriched with the addition of Boeing and Airbus models.
Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Office Address
When you have access to world-class customer solutions while traveling, things become easier and more organized. This is exactly what you can expect from Singapore Airlines when in Kathmandu or any other place. To make this happen, there is a team employed in every office across the globe. The executives are apt and quick to address the issues. Based on the queries submitted, they will provide you with the essential services and guidance.
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Airport Address
In case you are unable to reach out to the ticketing office for your query, you can still get a solution right before boarding a flight. With the airport offices situated globally, availing yourself of this solution is no more challenging. One such working body is located in Kathmandu, Nepal. Whenever you are there and come across a query, you are advised to head to the airport office. Singapore Airlines has representatives who are trained in a way to resolve last-minute queries without spending a lot of time on them.
Address: Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600,
Airport Contact Number : +977 1-4113033
Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Contact Numbers/Reservation Phone Number
Singapore Airlines is quite a professional air operator in the country. Its efficient customer help is just a call away. You can use the number or simply send your queries to its official email ID. There is a specific team to address the queries submitted through phone calls and emails. The best thing about this team is that it is capable of providing you with instant yet adequate solutions. But the working hours of this team may vary depending on the day you are calling. So, it is best to have the availability and other related details beforehand.
Tel : +65 6223 8888.
Fax: +673 233 7576
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,
Thursday and Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
Tuesdays and Saturdays are closed.
Official website of Singapore Airlines: https://www.singaporeair.com/
Online Check-in with Singapore Airlines:: www.singaporeair.com/online check-in
Check the status of your flight here: www.singaporeair.com/flightstatus
Contact information for Singapore Airlines Baggage Services
Your entire trip may be ruined when you realize that you have lost your baggage or received a damaged item. Yes, it is a problematic situation but several things can easily be managed when you are traveling with Singapore Airlines. The air carrier has dedicated a whole team to handle baggage-related queries and provide professional services for the same. To know further, you can dial the baggage services phone number during its operational hours to find answers to your questions.
Tel: +61 3 9310 3544
Fax: +61 3 8340 8050
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. (7 days a week)
Inquiries about Baggage: Singapore Airlines baggage inquiries
Check the status of your baggage’s search at the Baggage Tracer system.
Plane / Aircraft Types Offered by Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines has a great record when it comes to securely transporting flyers from one place to another. This is possible because of its latest fleet of aircraft/planes. It consists of the finest array of Airbus and Boeing models. Each plane is tested properly and equipped with the necessary safety measures. With this, the air operator is able to ensure a smooth yet secured transition for its travelers.
Total fleet: 108
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A380-800
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 777-300
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 787-10
Customer Care at Singapore Airlines Kathmandu office handles the following inquiries.
While planning a trip, a single doubt can ruin everything or create discomfort. However, you do not have to undergo the same when the customer care of Singapore Airlines is always there by your side. The carrier has multiple teams, especially the one available in its Kathmandu office. It has been established to handle passengers’ queries. This proficient team can answer the queries/questions related to flight booking. Ticket cancellation, visa services, baggage allowance, check-in, and so on are further included in its assistance regarding queries.
|Flight Ticket Booking||Ok to Board||Flight Ticket Cancellation|
|Airport Lounges||Visa Services||Baggage Allowance, Online Check-in|
|Airport Transfers||Meet and Greet||Duty-Free Allowance|
|Immigration Services||Business Class||In-Flight Meals|
|Missing Luggage||Airport Lounges||Flight/Visa Info|
|Miles||Economy Class||Delayed Flights|
|Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment||Airport Wifi|
|Valet Parking||Visa on Arrival||Flight Wifi|
Facilities Provided by Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Office in Nepal
The Singapore Airlines Office in Kathmandu, Nepal provides the passengers with an easy way to connect with its professionals. Thus, whenever they have any doubts or questions in mind, they can expect assistance. Every team member is adept and can troubleshoot the issues promptly and professionally. So, whenever you come across anything while or before traveling, just trust this team once to make the upcoming journey better than your expectations.
Flight Ticket Reservation
Booking a flight ticket with Singapore Airlines is very simple and hassle-free. This carrier offers multiple methods to its passengers for this purpose. To book a ticket online, you can utilize its main website. In case you feel that online booking includes more time, do not fret. Find and go to the nearest ticketing or airport office for the same. You can also get the Singapore Airlines Nepal contact number from its official website. Then you will be able to reserve your seats via a phone call.
Revoke Your Flights
It is quite disheartening to cancel your long-term planned tickets. However, it is natural to have some unwanted and unavoidable situations that may lead to this outcome. When this happens, you may need to cancel the tickets instantly. Notably, this process is simplified with Singapore Airlines. No matter what the reason behind revoking your flight tickets, the executive will guide you properly so that you do not have to suffer afterward.
Reschedule Your Flight
When you have little scope to modify your travel, do it with less effort with this airline. To proceed with it or gain some more details about the next available flight as per your needs, you can either come to the Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Office in Nepal. When visiting it is not feasible, call customer care. It will not only help you with your queries but can also book tickets if asked.
Increase your chances of visa application-related approval by connecting with the expert team of officers of Singapore Airlines. Being a leading name in the industry, this air operator ensures everything so that passengers do not have to knock on multiple doors for their queries. Hence, whether you want to know more about the documents needed for your visa type or check the status of your request, it will be there to assist you.
Options for Check-in
Given that you want to know the duration when the online check-in window is available, you can make the best use of its website. In case you are unable to do it online, you can check in at the airport. However, you should keep in mind that the check-in timings for domestic and international flights of Singapore Airlines at the Kathmandu Airport Office may vary. Therefore, you must collect this detail in advance to avoid any last-minute confusion.
Knowing the items that you can pack in your checked and carry-on baggage will help you keep additional expenses at bay. You may or may not comprehend but you will need to pay some extra amount for the items that are beyond certain aspects. The given size, weight, and the number of bags limit are to be essentially followed. For this reason, you should connect with the customer care of Singapore Airlines. Or, reading the baggage policy and allowance-associated details given on the website of this carrier is recommended.
You can resolve flight-related difficulties by using Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Office address or phone number. You can also leave a remark in the reply box below.
We’d appreciate it if you could rate the Singapore Airlines’ office in Kathmandu, Nepal operations so that we can make improvements to better inform and serve you.
Passengers can fly to El Salvador with Singapore Airlines. However, there may not be any direct flights. The shortest time taken to fly is roughly 25 hours with one stopover. Flights may get suspended temporarily due to COVID restrictions.
In general, the check-in time for Singapore Airlines starts 48 hours prior to departure. To check-in for Kathmandu Airport, passengers usually have to do so at least 2 hours before short-haul international flights. You can check-in 3 hours before long-haul international flights. One may also find the check-in time mentioned on the flight ticket.
It is not necessary to physically carry a hard copy of the boarding pass for Singapore Airlines at Kathmandu Airport. One may simply show a copy of the pass saved on the mobile phone during boarding.
To obtain the phone number and the address of the local office, one may search on the “Contact Us” page of the Singapore Airlines website. Passengers can enter the country name, Nepal, and the city name as Kathmandu to get the contact details.
The Singapore Airlines Kathmandu Airport is located at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal. The contact number of the local office can be obtained from the official website of Singapore Airlines.
Singapore Airlines Other Office Locations
- Singapore Airlines Office in Prague, Czech Republic
- Singapore Airlines Office in Gurgaon, Haryana
- Singapore Airlines Manchester Office in England
- Singapore Airlines Tokyo Office in Japan
- Singapore Airlines Stockholm Office in Sweden
- Singapore Airlines Bali Office in Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines Airport Office in Fukuoka, Japan
- Singapore Airlines Amsterdam office in Netherlands
- Singapore Airlines Dhaka Office in Bangladesh
- Singapore Airlines New York Office
- Singapore Airlines Istanbul Office in Turkey
- Singapore Airlines Auckland office in New Zealand
- Singapore Airlines Office in Singapore
- Singapore Airlines Denpasar office in Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines Juana Airport office in Puerto Rico
- Singapore Airlines Johannesburg office in South Africa
- Singapore Airlines Phnom Penh Office in Cambodia
- Singapore Airlines Office in Nagoya, Japan
- Singapore Airlines Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- Singapore Airlines Kolkata Office in India
- Singapore Airlines Seattle Office in WA
- Singapore Airlines Dublin office in Ireland
- Singapore Airlines Melbourne Office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Trichy Office in Tamil Nadu
- Singapore Airlines Berlin office in Germany
- Singapore Airlines Paris Office in France
- Singapore Airlines Bandung office in Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines Cochin Office in Tamil Nadu
- Singapore Airlines Christchurch office in New Zealand
- Singapore Airlines Chicago Office in Illinois
- Singapore Airlines Mumbai Office in India
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Singapore Airlines Brisbane Office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines office in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines Toronto office in Canada
- Singapore Airlines Cebu Office in Philippines
- Singapore Airlines Ahmedabad Office in India
- Singapore Airlines Vadodara Office in Gujarat
- Singapore Airlines Osaka Office in Japan
- Singapore Airlines Hyderabad Office in India
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sweden
- Singapore Airlines Shanghai Office in China
- Singapore Airlines Pune Office in Maharashtra
- Singapore Airlines Office San Francisco, California
- Singapore Airlines Phuket office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Goa, India
- Singapore Airlines Office in USA
- Singapore Airlines Mauritius Office
- Singapore Airlines Manila Office in Philippines
- Singapore Airlines Cairns office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Beijing office in China
- Singapore Airlines Cambodia Office
- Singapore Airlines Egypt office
- Singapore Airlines Copenhagen office in Denmark
- Singapore Airlines Adelaide office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Office in Trivandrum, Kerala
- Singapore Airlines Coimbatore Office in India
- Singapore Airlines office in Vancouver, Canada
- Singapore Airlines Darwin office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Athens office in Greece
- Singapore Airlines Mandalay office in Myanmar
- Singapore Airlines Munich Airport Office in Germany
- Singapore Airlines Delhi Office in India
- Singapore Airlines Taipei Office in Taiwan
- Singapore Airlines Airport Office in Male, Maldives
- Singapore Airlines Kuwait office
- Singapore Airlines Jalandhar Office in Punjab
- Singapore Airlines Chittagong office in Bangladesh
- Singapore Airlines Davao Office in Philippines
- Singapore Airlines Korea office
- Singapore Airlines Los Angeles office in California
- Singapore Airlines Barcelona office in Spain
- Singapore Airlines Perth Office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Dubai Office in UAE
- Singapore Airlines Canberra office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Office London in United Kingdom
- Singapore Airlines Kochi Office in Kerala
- Singapore Airlines New Zealand (NZ) Office
- Singapore Airlines Frankfurt office in Germany
- Singapore Airlines Bangalore Office in India
- Singapore Airlines Yangon Office in Myanmar
- Singapore Airlines Penang Office in Malaysia
- Singapore Airlines London office in England
- Singapore Airlines Office Bangkok, Thailand
- Singapore Airlines Dusseldorf Office in Germany
- Singapore Airlines Zurich Office in Switzerland
- Singapore Airlines Kansai Airport Office in Japan
- Singapore Airlines Office in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Singapore Airlines Oslo office in Norway
- Singapore Airlines Kuala Lumpur Office in Malaysia
- Singapore Airlines Houston Office in Texas
- Singapore Airline Vancouver Office in Canada
- Singapore Airlines Office Changi, Singapore
- Singapore Airlines Office in Cairo, Egypt
- Singapore Airlines Brazil office
- Singapore Airlines Sri Lanka Office
- Singapore Airlines Office in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Singapore Airlines Moscow Office in Russia
- Singapore Airlines Bangkok office in Thailand
- Singapore Airlines Sydney Office in Australia
- Singapore Airlines Brunei Office in Asia
- Singapore Airlines Ho Chi Minh Office in Vietnam
- Singapore Airlines Office in Vienna, Austria
- Singapore Airlines Surabaya Office in Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines Wellington Office in New Zealand
- Singapore Airlines Cape Town office in South Africa
- Singapore Airlines Brussels Airport Office in Belgium
- Singapore Airlines Rome office in Italy
- Singapore Airlines Guangzhou Office in China
- Singapore Airlines Los Angeles Office in CA
- Singapore Airlines Jakarta Office in Indonesia
- Singapore Airlines Phuket Office in Thailand
- Singapore Airlines Office in Paris, France
- Singapore Airlines Milan Office in Italy
- Singapore Airlines Dulles Airport Office in Washington
- Singapore Airlines Hong Kong Office
- Singapore Airlines Hanoi Office in Vietnam
- Singapore Airline Jalandhar office in Punjab
- Singapore Airlines Delhi Airport Office in India
- Singapore Airlines San Francisco office in California
- Singapore Airlines Medan Office in Indonesia